Can I stop by
- “I just wanna go home and get under my cover”
- “Word! Can I join you?”
- “of course, but I am going to sleep though”
- “I am not sure if I can just sleep if I were to lay next to you”
- “your buttocks, tits and lips , hmmm they would be prime locations to touch and feel”
- “all that before the first date?”
- “that is the first date”
So that’s a conversation between myself and this very fascinating young lady. Now is it possible that a man would want to hit it before he takes her out on that very first date? Does it matter if we have sex before we go out on our first date?
I’ve been in that situation before and on a couple of occasions it has happened. And having had sex prior to the first date didn’t change the course of the relationship. I think it could happen to just anyone especially if we do not live near each other. For example, say I am 20-30 miles away and I happen to be in your area, my first thought would be to give you a call and ask if I can stop by. Once I stop by, because we haven’t seen each other in a while and because we’re overly attracted to each other, I am sure our hands would want to do certain things that the mind may not want to control. It’s not like I stopped by to get some, but due to the circumstances, there’s a greater chance for something to happen; whether we both wanted it or not.
Your thoughts if your thinking cap is on!