Frankenstien and Lady Gaga protest the Super Bowl half-time show
1) If a movie was filming in your hometown and needed people to be extras, would you try out for a part?
Depends on the actors in the film …i.e. Julia Roberts, Will Smith, Tom Cruise, Megan Good,
2) Today (Oct. 28) is Frankenstein Day celebrating author Mary Wollenstonecraft Shelley’s birthday and all things Frankenstein. Who do you think is the scariest Halloween character?
Regan in the Exorcist
3) “Occupy Together” protests, which began as “Occupy Wall Street” protests in New York City back in September, have spread to over 600 towns in the United States and have even started across the globe. Have you ever participated in a protest of any sort?
Nope and I don’t plan on doing it
4) Did you ever egg someone’s house or vehicle or toilet-paper a home as a prank on Halloween (or any other day of the year, if not on Halloween)?
Yes, senior year of high school
5) How old is too old to go trick-or-treating?
6) The fourth installment of the “Twilight” movie series (“Breaking Dawn Part I”) will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
No, im in bed at that time
7) How soon before Christmas is too soon to put up holiday decorations on your home or business?
I don’t need to decorate my house.
8) Saturday is National Prescription Drug Take Back Day on which agencies across the U.S. will provide a venue for people who want to dispose of unwanted, expired, and/or unused prescription drugs. What do you normally do with left-over medications?
Throw them out
9) Madonna has been announced as the half-time entertainment for the upcoming Super Bowl game, reportedly beating out Lady Gaga. Would you prefer to see Madonna or Lady Gaga (or would you rather not see either of them)?
I don’t want to see either one of them. Give me U2, Drake, Rihana and Janet’s left tittie